Saturday, October 22, 2011

Totally unrelated

Lance and I have been super busy so we haven't gotten any wedding stuff done. We need to settle on the caterer next.
On a totally unrelated note... My favorite holiday is quickly approaching. With 9 days until Halloween, I'm getting a seriously late start on decorating/scary the mess out of myself. To make up for lost time I've slated a horror movie to watch for each day leading up to Halloween. I'm super excited. Today I'm cleaning and decorating the house (yay!) while watching scary movies. Here is the list I've compiled so far:
- Paranormal Activity
- Paranormal Activity 2
- Vampyr (1932)*
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- The Exorcist
- Psycho
- Rosemary's Baby*
- Suspiria*
- The Omen (1976)
- Hellraiser*
- The Devil's Backbone*

There will probably be more additions soon. If you can count (and I sure hope you all can) this amount is greater than 9. That's okay, if you know me then you'll know that I have magic movie watching abilities. I can watch four movies in a row and not be phased. Also, you have probably noticed that none of these flicks are zombie-oriented. I have a separate list that follows for zombie movies that I may or may not watch. Most of them I've seen.
- 28 Days Later
- The Evil Dead
- Night of the Living Dead (1968)
- Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- Day of the Dead (1985)
- DeadAlive*
- Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Just a few to say the very least. I LOVE this time of the year. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! (PS: * means I haven't seen it yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment