Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updates

First, I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've updated! Our move was a success and I'm officially back in school. The last month has been quite crazy but we've been working towards the wedding. We've made a list of things to accomplish and are slowly, but surely, getting stuff done.

This week's to-do list:
1) Finish addressing the invitations and mail them off
2) Call around to local hotels and try to block a section of rooms
3) Find THE fabric and THE pattern for THE dress
4) Figure out flowers that we want to have (suggestions are completely welcome!)
5) Start thinking about decorations
6) Schedule a cake tasting (or two or three or twelve!)

If anyone is interested, I have a Pinterest board set up where I add ideas. Here's the link: http://pinterest.com/msmortis/wedding/

I'm going to be updating our website this week with the new info. If you need a link here it is:
http://lanceandalison.ourwedding.com

Stay tuned for updates!

1 comment:

  1. give me a call Alison, willing to help! Also have you checked out used wedding gown sites? Lots out there and altering can be less expensive than starting from scratch - looking forward to talking to you, Lynda

    ReplyDelete