Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh God... We're getting married in 6 Months.

We forgot.

We forgot that we were getting married in October.

I know, that sounds silly but we truly forgot.

Yesterday, when I woke up, I realized that we are getting married in six months. Wowza. We are excited and stressing out (or at least I am!).

Here are the things that have got me a little wound up:
1. Our Caterer. We were really excited to be using SFF as a caterer. When she sent us the sample menu, Lance and I ran to the couch and started looking through it. The menu wasn't what we expected at all. We tried to prepare for the possibility that we might have to continue our catering search. To be fair, as soon as we emailed SFF they responded and said they would meet with us as soon as possible. Unfortunately, with Lance being out of town so much and the holiday season being upon us, it took a while for us to sit down and discuss the menu. During the meeting, SFF seemed to be listening to what we were saying and I suppose we'll see when she sends us the updated menu. Also, we had scheduled a tasting for this Saturday which she called to reschedule. Something about chefs with previous appointments. However, Lance's schedule is starting to pick back up so we aren't sure when the next viable date will be.

2. Oh right, everything else haha! Lighting, music, cost, etc. etc. etc. You name it, it's starting to freak me out a bit. Oi Vey.


How do we get to City Hall from here? ;-)

*ETA: I know that we are a little more than 6 months away. But next Friday will be 6 months, I'm rounding up. :-P*

No comments:

Post a Comment